Upload Using DreamWeaver
Posted by - NA - on 17 September 2005 08:22 PM
2. The Define Sites window will open. Select your web site from the list and click New or it will display following window.
3. Type Website name & Click Next.
4. Select No or Yes to use server technology.
5. Choose option "Edit local copies on my machine, then upload to server when ready (recommended)
6. Select local folder from your PC.
7. Select FTP from "How do you connect to your remote server?" option.
8. Several fields will appear that need to be filled out with your account information.
FTP Host: ftp.yourdomainname.com or server IP.
are ready to upload your files. Please use the image below for the following
9. First, select your web site from the Site dropdown list (item #1)
click the Connect button (item #2). This will connect Dreamweaver
to your server.
This concludes the configuration of DreamWeaver.